Spiritual Wellness Practitioner Program
- Trained to understand what spiritual wellness entails and what cultivates spiritual health.
- Equipped to come alongside of individuals through various methodologies in order that they may accurately assess a person’s spiritual wellness and formulate an action plan for growth.
- Educated on the multitude of ways individuals connect with God and helps individuals identify their natural connection style(s).
- Instructed in a wide-range of spiritual practices/disciplines and teaches those to others.
Four modules include:
- Spiritual Wellness 101
- God-Shaped Connections
- Creating Meaningful Spiritual Wellness Conversations
- Soul-Tending: Spiritual Practices
WHERE: Virtual (link will be sent in Welcome Email)
COST: A grant from Omaha Presbyterian Seminary Foundation is supporting a portion of this training opportunity. The cost of the full program $600. Payment plans are available; email email@example.com for more information.