Spiritual Wellness Practitioner Pilot Program
A Spiritual Wellness Practitioner is:
- Trained to understand what spiritual wellness entails and what cultivates spiritual health.
- Equipped to come alongside of individuals through various methodologies in order that they may accurately assess a person’s spiritual wellness and formulate an action plan for growth.
- Educated on the multitude of ways individuals connect with God and helps individuals identify their natural connection style(s).
- Instructed in a wide-range of spiritual practices/disciplines and teaches those to others.
Four modules include:
- Spiritual Wellness 101 (April-May 2021)
- God-Shaped Connections (June-July 2021)
- Spiritual Wellness Coaching (August-September 2021)
- Soul-Tending: Spiritual Practices (October-November 2021)
WHERE: Virtual (link will be sent in Welcome Email)
COST: Due to the generous funding provided by Omaha Presbyterian Seminary Foundation, the entire program is $1000 (0r $325 for individual modules; full program strongly recommended)